Links, letters, and lots of thoughts from a rabble rouser at AU. All the information one could humanly find on the situation at American University is posted here. Get informed and get involved.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Back from Break

I apologize for the lack of posts... I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving (and for you AU community members, that you took some time off and enjoyed break).

I'll have some things to post soon. In the meantime, I have to get to bed because I have class at 8:30.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it true that Bains, et. al., wrote another open letter?

4:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone have emails for Leslie Bains or George Collins etal so we might email our support? How do we signal our support?

6:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home