Links, letters, and lots of thoughts from a rabble rouser at AU. All the information one could humanly find on the situation at American University is posted here. Get informed and get involved.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Rundown of today

There is a lot a lot a lot of information gathering in my brain right at the moment, and I'm basically going to have to do this in chunks. I have been at AU since 6:30 this morning, and I left at 11 tonight. There's a lot of conversations, a lot of events, and a lot of things to go through.

Things that I am going to try to get to by tonight:
1. I was invited to the debriefing with Tom Gottschalk (vice chair of the Board) today at 4 PM. I have about 3 pages of notes to organize and type up.
2. My reaction to the package, what's going to happen in the week to come.
3. General events of today.

So... yes. I'll be updating until I collapse basically.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home