Links, letters, and lots of thoughts from a rabble rouser at AU. All the information one could humanly find on the situation at American University is posted here. Get informed and get involved.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

New Chair

And I didn't even break the embargo like a good kid. Gary Abramson is our new chair of the Board of Trustees.

Big article from the Eagle about pretty much everything today.

I'll post more about the rally later; however, my pizza was just delivered to my roommate and I, and I am going to eat first and formulate my thoughts over a few hours tonight.

Basically, I think the message is strong, but the interest from students is wavering because of the short term fix with Ladner. It may come to a smaller group to keep things moving forward, but I still think a lot of people on campus do care and are willing to speak out.

In the meantime, have a good night all. I'm going to go enjoy my steak pizza. Woot!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Estimates on the amount of people who were present ranges from 50 to 1000. How is that possible?

11:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home